I'm going to be taking the next few days off. We have family visiting from the States and there won't be much time left for projects and blogging! Thanks for spending the better part of a month with me! I hope you enjoyed our projects and continue to follow along in the future!
But before I go, I have some exciting news! A new challenge begins on November 1 and I am super excited! If you know me, you'll know that I gained a ton of weight while I was pregnant with Maia. I've already lost a lot of it, but I'm still wearing my "fat pants." Any of you know that no woman wants to still be wearing her "fat pants" on her child's 1st birthday (or, at the rate I'm going, forever!) so I'm joining the challenge to lose the last 20 pounds for good.
What about you?
Do you need to lose weight? Drop inches? Get healthy? Feel better? Boost your metabolism? Increase your energy level?
If you answered, "Yes!" to any of the above, you'll be happy to hear about our new challenge!
What is the challenge?
Join a group of serious people who want to lose weight during the three holiday months that usually present us with the biggest weight maintenance challenges. By starting now, we’ll not only avoid gaining extra weight, we’ll even lose weight!
What is Cinch?
The Plan involves setting personal goals and following guidelines based on how much you want to lose, your current weight, and activity levels. If you have dieted before this may sound familiar, but the familiarity stops here. Cinch works by preserving your lean body muscle mass and promoting your weight loss from fat. When you keep lean body mass, you maintain your metabolic rate or calorie-burning ability. Cinch is designed to help you break the cycle of dieting, falling off the wagon, and dieting again.
The exclusive Cinch Inch Loss Plan products are powered by leucine, an essential amino acid that helps you maintain lean muscle while you lose inches. Oh, and they taste good!
The Shaklee Difference
Cinch products are:
Based on over 50 years of nutrition science expertise
No artificial flavors or sweeteners
Healthy rate of weight and inch loss
No trans fats
Powered by Leucine, which helps retain muscle while you lose fat
Pilot (12 week) study showed participants retained 100% of lean muscle mass while losing an average of:
16.3 pounds of fat
4.1 inches from their waists
2.6 inches from their hips
More than 90% of participants in a study reported having “very good” energy levels
Officially tested to have a low glycemic index for a more steady rate of digestion and better hunger control
Non-GMO soy protein
The Value of Cinch
Cinch is the real deal. With the Cinch Inch Loss Plan, which includes a regimen of protein-packed shakes and energy-boosting teas, you will lose inches and pounds. Period.
Our medical doctors, nutritionists, and scientists have drawn on years of sports and nutrition science to develop a plan that works. In fact, those who participated in our clinical study lost an average of 16.3 pounds of fat, 4.1 inches from their waists, and 2.6 inches from their hips over a 12-week period.
Easy On Your Wallet
Why pay for calorie-rich fast food that can add more inches to your waist when you could have a tasty, wholesome, protein-rich Cinch meal replacement for a fraction of the cost?
For steady weight loss, this plan has everything your body needs to help you increase your muscle mass. Increasing muscle mass improves metabolism, which helps you to keep those extra pounds off, long-term.
How do you join the Challenge?
1. Sign up and share your health/weight goals with your leader so she can help you choose the Shaklee Cinch products that are right for you. Use this sign up form.
2. Order your Shaklee products in October as a Shaklee Member or Distributor so they arrive in time.
For best results, order Ultra Cinch on autoship and get your 4th month FREE!!!
3 boxes of Cinch® Snack Bars
1 box of Cinch® Energy Tea Mix
To get the 4th month free, simply make your order with everything listed above on autoship!
Remember: That’s for 2 meals a day, plus snacks, teas, and multivitamins!
Please note - If you become a Gold Ambassador (like me) and share the challenge with 3 others while you are on it, yours will be free. If you share it will more than 3 people, you will get paid from Shaklee…can’t beat that, right? Ask me for more details.
3. Get invited to our online Cinch Support Team by paying the $10 entry fee to your business leader and attend our weekly, 30-minute support conference calls. Here you will be able to connect with others in the challenge, get daily motivation, recipes, workout tips, and more! These teams are your opportunity to share your successes and challenges as you head toward your goals. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with more directions for this step. (Your $10 entry fee will go into the end-of-program prizes. Prizes will be announced after the group size is determined.)
4. Attend the Cinch Webinar with our Certified Personal Trainer and Cinch Weight Loss Expert, Bonnie Donahue and our Registered Nurse, Sarah Finks. They will show you how to drop your inches and live healthier with Cinch. Go here to register today!
5. Tell your friends! Blog, facebook, tweet, and tell your friends about the challenge! The more people in the challenge, the greater the prizes…so start sharing!
Let's Start Cinching!
Free Services: Bonnie Donahue, Certified Personal Trainer and Cinch Weight Loss Expert and our Registered Nurse with a Masters Degree in Adult Health with a Specialty in weight loss and healthy living counseling, Sarah Finks, will support you daily and weekly with our online community and group conference calls.
Please note: Not all Shaklee Distributors are doing this challenge. You must join with a participating Distributor.